What is Bible Fellowship?
- Bible study
- A place to meet and make friends
- A place of prayer
- A way to get more involved in church and one’s walk with God
- It is the most effective way proven to win people to Jesus Christ
- The best way to know what’s going on in our church.
- The above things are needs of all people. Bible Fellowship provides a safe and enjoyable environment for people to come in and meet friends and meet God over the study of His Word. Bible Fellowship is without a doubt one of most important things we do.
What are the times of Bible Fellowship?
Bible Fellowship Groups meet on Sunday mornings at 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 for everyone from Bed-Babies to Senior Adults.
How do I find a class?
See the friendly, helpful folks at the Welcome Center in the foyer. They will be happy to escort you personally to the group you want to explore.
Find a class that’s right for you!